[Top Ten Tuesday] Ten Books with The Word 'Love' on Its Title

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl since January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
***

So, here is another attempt to write TTT again. Valentine Day is coming and I think I just wanna have fun with today's TTT. After visiting some of the blogs, I decided to choose a very light topic here, which is ten books with the word 'love' on its title. Well, I will dig out my Goodreads read-shelf of course to make my list.

1. My Love Mix-Up! - Wataru Hinekure

So, the original title for this manga is Kieta Hatsukoi. After watching the live-action on Netflix, I was really curious about the manga. After searching here and there, I end up reading it until the sixth volume. I really love how sweet Aoki-Ida's relationship is. 

2. A Love Letter From the Girls Who Feel Everything - Brittainy C. Cherry, Kandi Steiner

Accidentally found this book as my recommendation on Google. Tbh, I never expect anything but I think this book is pretty good. This book is containing two versions of letters, from B and K. Personally, I like B's letter more than K's. 

3. Love & Misadventure - Lang Leav

I really love this poetry book. I can relate to most of Lang Leav's writing. From this book, I decided to read more of Lang's work. 

4. Love Her Wild - Atticus

Well, in the mid of 2019, I have an urge temptation to read a lot of poetry books. Therefore, it won't be odd if you find Love Her Wild on my list today. 

5. Love & Gelato - Jenna Evans Welch

I read this book to complete one of the reading challenges that I have ever participated in. This YA book is cute even though at some point I couldn't help to despise Lina. Smh.

6. Love Theft - Prisca Primasari

One of my favourite books by Prisca Primasari. The modern Robin Hood group with musical elements on it? You sure have to read this novel 

7. Traces of Love - Clio Freya

The latest chapter of Fay's Adventure Series. After waiting for more than three years, finally, Clio Freya decided to release this volume. To be honest, from this book, we will know more about Andrew's plan for Fay's life. It's heartbreaking to know that Kent should let Fay go from him.

8. Dark Love - Ken Terate

Maybe this is the darkest teen lit that Ken Terate ever write. I couldn't guess the twist for this story. But yeah, the moral value that we can get from this book is very precious.

9. Summer Breeze: Cinta Nggak Pernah Salah - Orizuka

The title of this book can be translated into Summer Breeze: Love is Never Wrong. One of the books that made me fall in love to read. This book is also the first book that made me cry a lot.


10.  Dylan, I Love You! - Stephanie Zen

One of my all-time favourite teens lit books. The story is very light and the characters are well developed. I remember sometimes I reread this book a lot. 

So, that's all for my list today. Most of them are poetry and Indonesian book. Well, it's from TTT right we could share our reading list with each other?

Sincerely,
Ra


6 comments on "[Top Ten Tuesday] Ten Books with The Word 'Love' on Its Title"
  1. So many good books with love in the title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tentatively planning on listening to Love & Gelato soon. Happy reading. My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/10-books-i-recently-added-to-my-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I feel like I've been meaning to read Love & Gelato for sooo long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. YA is always be my guilty pleasure :)

      Delete